Sunday 14 February 2010

welcome to my journal :)

hello readers! :)
welcome to my brand new blog.

this is where i will be blogging about things going on in the world.
i will mainly be blogging about travel & tourism as it is one of my passions.
i also love to write, so i think that creating this alternate, more serious blog is a great way for me to vent and write all that i want whilst using my knowledge and imagination. rather than just ranting about my daily life, as i do on my personal blog; www.lorenhakeney2010.blogspot.com

anyway, welcome to my journal :)
please leave comments and feel free to request posts.
look forward to hearing from you all :)

ps, ignore my lack of punctuation, capital letters, apostrophes, etc. im not here to look professional, im here to write and inspire :)

love, loren x

No comments:

Post a Comment